If you are experiencing connection issues please check the following things to see if they could be causing the disconnect on your end:
- The network strength of your internet connection
- If you have a firewall or DNS blocker
- If your platform’s clock is out of sync
- Your NAT Type should be set to Type 1 (Open)
If you are on Windows, you can re-sync your block by following these steps:
- Press Windows + R to open the Run window.
- Copy and paste ms-settings:dateandtime into the window.
- Hit Enter.
- Click on Sync Now
If you are experiencing server-related issues please submit a ticket to our support team so we can assist with troubleshooting.